200 Teacher Training. Do you have a burning desire to create greater balance and joy in your own life?
Do you want to learn more about yoga, go deeper in your practice, or even lead others?
If so, you may be the perfect applicant for the dynamic & unique Yoga Teacher Training Program at Yoga Story. As one of the foremost studios in Northwest Arkansas, we support our students not only in becoming thriving, successful power yoga teachers, but in creating the lives of their dreams.
Train with Yoga Story Owner Lynn Hancock and the Yoga Story Team, who infuse Yoga Story’s 200 Hour Curriculum with their wealth of teaching & experience, as well as tips and tools from the continued education training they attend annually. Our team will teach you to stay forever a student so that your growth continues long after training is complete. In addition, we will draw on the expertise of a few choice guest teachers to enhance your learning experience.
Learn more than just the physical poses. This is a life training as well. Discover who are you as a person, how you operate, how to improve your relationships with friends & family, and more.
You will be challenged daily, not only physically, but mentally. You will teach early and often, sometimes teaching segments in live classes at Yoga Story. You will leave training with the awareness that you have everything you need to teach students this life-changing practice of yoga.
• how to teach a transformational power vinyasa yoga class
• sequencing, hands on assisting, modifications, and class design
• teacher presence, voice & drishti (ability to see & teach to all students)
• meditation, conscious relaxation & visualization (experience & teach)
• basic yoga philosophy and how it’s useful in today’s world
• the power of breath (pranayama) & how to teach it
• how to manage different abilities, injuries & special populations in your class
• healthy yogic lifestyle & diet (you don’t have to be a vegetarian!)
• basic yoga anatomy / physiology (bones, muscles, nervous system, chakras & the subtle body)
• how to establish & maintain a personal yoga practice
• yoga business & ethics (learn how to thrive as a teacher)Next training series begins Friday February 9, 2018! This training is 8 alternating weekends.
Week 1: Feb 9-11
Week 2: Feb 23-25
Week 3: March 9-11
Week 4: March 23-25 (spring break)
Week 5: April 6-8
Week 6: April 20-22
Week 7: May 4-6
Week 8: May 18-20
Required reading for teacher training, books are not included in your tuition.
Baron Baptiste "Journey Into Power"
Deborah Adele "Yamas and Niyamas"
Ray Long "Key Muscles of Yoga"
Sri Swami Satchidananda "The Yoga Sutras of Pantanjali"
Don Miguel Ruiz "The Four Agreements"200 Hour Teacher Training is non-refundable. Tuition payments are non-refundable. Payment towards teacher training may be moved as a credit toward future 200 Hour Teacher Trainings within one year of original program training.Application process required, including a $100 application fee if accepted. Download Application
For more information email us at email@example.com or contact our studio 479-321-4132. Please email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.